The following are some ways a ServiceTrade user can hook into other software.
1. Built-in integrations. These are integrations that we develop, host, and maintain. These are included (depending on your subscription level).
- QuickBooks (Company)
- ComputerEase - Import Invoices (Enterprise)*
- Intacct (Enterprise)
- Service Reviews / Leads Nearby (Enterprise)
- FacilitySource / fmPilot2 (Enterprise)
2. Zapier. If interested in building your own simple integration with over 500 different applications, check out Getting Started with Zapier. ServiceTrade Support for Zapier is available at the Premier level and Higher.
3. Custom integration. This would be software that you or your IT vendor builds, maintains, and supports for you. This software would run on servers that you own or control. Our API is open and is documented here. ServiceTrade Support for the API is available at the Premium level or higher. For more information, please give us a call at 919-246-9900, or send us an email.
ComputerEase basic framework is provided by a browser extension. For specific use cases, custom development hours (billable) may be required to properly map entities such as GL codes.
Option 2 requires that the application you wish to integrate with provides Zapier functionality. If you'd like to check, see the Zapier App Directory.
Option 3 requires the other application to have an open API, like ServiceTrade, or be willing to provide an API key/token to allow any potential integration access to functions needed.
What about Salesforce, Sage, Davisware, (or anything else)?
- Check Zapier to see if the app you would like to connect to ServiceTrade is an option.
- Check with your IT or developer (or vendors) around whether option 3 above would be an option for you.
Can ServiceTrade build me a custom integration (other than via Zapier?
- Possibly. We generally keep our development team focused on our core product (ServiceTrade itself), but we are able to build highly custom integrations in limited cases.
- Please contact ServiceTrade Support via email for more information, and please provide specific information about what exact actions you would like your proposed integration to do, and when.