1) While logged into a ServiceTrade account with Admin permission, click your account-Avatar (top-right of the screen) -> then click 'Account Settings'.
2) On the right-side of this page, click the 'Add an External System' button.
3) Select "QuickBooks" from the 'Type' dropdown menu, then enter a System Name & System Label, following the naming criteria described above these fields. We recommend that your System Name should be "quickbooks" and your System Label should be "QuickBooks Online".
4) From the next screen, click
5) In the popup window that appears, enter your QuickBooks Online username and password and click "Sign In".
6) If prompted to choose between QuickBooks Desktop and Quickbooks Online, choose QuickBooks Online.
7) Choose the company for whom you want to connect ServiceTrade and QuickBooks Online.
8) After reading the authorization agreement, click the Authorize button.
9) You will see a message that ServiceTrade and QuickBooks are now connected, and will then be taken to the QuickBooks configuration setup page in ServiceTrade. Configure your custom account settings to suit your preferences, then click Save Configuration.
Once the configuration settings are saved, you can now send invoices from ServiceTrade to QuickBooks.
Click this link for more info on sending invoices from ServiceTrade to QuickBooks:
Click this link for more info on setting up default account configurations: