This reference covers which kinds of data techs can / cannot see in the field.
Some kinds of data are visible in the mobile app. Others require the Tablet View.
The following are visible to technicians:
- All jobs assigned to the tech, regardless of due date.
- Other jobs nearby (you may remove this permission if undesired) Note: Jobs assigned to other technicians are not currently visible in the Beta version of the mobile app.
- Location address and contacts
- Location and asset history, if given that capability via a role.
- Assets (related to this job, or all location assets)
- Deficiencies (for this job, or all historical deficiencies at this location
- Attachments (files uploaded to the current job)
- Items (can search for items and see their cost) Cost = what you pay for an item, if applicable, not what your customer pays.
- Company, location or job comments (only if marked as
- Item pricing (if and only if "Account Field Invoicer" is enabled)
The following are not visible to technicians:
- Company (bill-to) info
- Company or location attachments
- Comments not marked as "tech comment"
- Clock events