Service Request API improvements
The service request endpoint now includes two new fields in the service request object:
originalWindowEnd. This allows API consumers to keep track of cases where a service's due date may have been changed -- for instance, if a service was originally due in April but the job on which that service was eventually performed was moved to the month of May.
IMPORTANT: These new fields are available for service requests associated with recurring services ONLY. One-time services will always have null
For more information, see the service request API documentation.
Bugfixes and Performance Improvements
- Bugfix: order of items on a service template wasn't always saved correctly
- Bugfix: external invoices aren't affected by contract rules
- Bugfix: job item editing for ad-hoc items sometimes failed
- Performance improvements for recurring invoice contract selector dropdown
- Performance improvements for job, appointment, and deficiency APIs