ServiceTrade for Android 1.13 is packed with tweaks and fixes, and is recommended for all users. The full changelog is detailed below:
Several menu items renamed for clarity and to match iOS version:
- “Add Paperwork” -> “Scan Paperwork”
- “Directions & Contact Info” -> “Location & Contact Details”
- “Photos & Audio Memos” -> “Attachments”
- "Memos" title -> "Attachments"
The job page is now re-ordered to match iOS:
- Location & Contact Details”
Update sort ordering for Job Priority to:
- everything else
Update job name coloring based on priority:
- emergency_* = red
- urgent_* = orange
- priority_* = yellow
- everything else = black
More new features:
- We now show location phone number. (Previously we only showed contacts).
- Under “Directions and Contact Info”: If the location has a phone number, we show a blue “Call <phone_number>” button beneath the Directions button. On tap, the button will initiate the call.
- Copy Change: If any of the contacts have phone numbers, change the blue call button for each to say “Call 919-555-1212” (prefix the phone number with the word “Call”).
- New default deficiency severity: “Inoperable” (currently there is no default)
- New default deficiency status: “New” (currently there is no default)
- New: Show appointment time/length on job view pages. (We currently only display the due date.)
- Fixed various bugs that could lead to more than one copy of a PDF being uploaded.
- Fixed a bug where special characters in comments could cause problems.
- Markdown symbols are stripped from the job description, and the user sees plain text.
- Several performances and security bug fixes.