- While logged into a ServiceTrade account with Admin permission, click your account-Avatar (top-right of the screen) -> then click 'Account Settings'.
2) On the right-side of this page, click the 'Add an External System' button.
3) Select "QuickBooks" from the 'Type' dropdown menu, then enter a System Name & System Label, following the naming criteria described above these fields. We recommend that your System Name should be "quickbooks" and your System Label should be "QuickBooks Online".
4) From the next screen, click the small "Connect to Quickbooks" button (Web connecter is used for connecting to Quickbooks Desktop)
5) In the popup window that appears, enter your QuickBooks Online username and password and click "Sign In".
6) You'll see the Quickbooks company file name that you'll be connecting to ServiceTrade. (If there is more then one company file, you will have an option to choose which one you want to connect. Once connected, you can go back and connect more company files using this process)
7) The page will reload and you'll then be connected! This screen will display the QuickBooks configuration setup page in ServiceTrade. Configure your custom account settings to suit your preferences, then click Save Configuration.
8) Click this link for more info choosing the right Quickbooks account configurations:
Once the configuration settings are saved, you can now send invoices from ServiceTrade to QuickBooks.
Click this link for more info on sending invoices from ServiceTrade to QuickBooks: