It is possible to bulk upload photos to a job using the share functionality in Android.
There are many reasons you may wish to do this:
- Stock or other camera app may have more features than built-in camera view in ServiceTrade mobile app.
- Ability to quickly launch stock camera via a variety of methods. See your phone's user guide for more information.
- Ability to work offline, adding all photos for a job later, in one swoop, when connectivity is restored.
In the example below, we will upload many photos at once.
1. Be clocked into the job. Then take some photos.
2. Open Gallery App. Note, photos may be viewable in other apps, most commonly Downloads, File Managers, and Google Photos. Only the Gallery is supported by us at this time.
3. Note the Gallery app may have several different albums. Find your recent photos.
4. Select the photos you wish to upload to the job. You may select many. Then tap the Android share symbol, shown below with a red box around it for emphasis. After tapping the Share button, several options will appear. Any app which can receive photos will be an option, so you may see messaging, email, social media, and more. Choose ServiceTrade by tapping the ST icon.
5. ServiceTrade mobile will pop up, and ask you to confirm both the job you are on and which photos you wish to share to the job. Tap "Upload" when ready.
6. Lastly, the upload will start to happen in the background. You may notice the amount of attachments increase. You can always refresh the page also to see if your photos have finished uploading.