Offices may be created in ServiceTrade to allow for physical or logical divisions within your company.
Each office has its own:
- physical address (even if it is the same)
- phone number / main line
- service lines, which will propagate to a new tech if created under that office.
Because quotes, invoices, Service Links, and more draw from your company's office info, it is important to keep each office's address, phone numbers, and primary email up to date.
Whenever possible, use an office main line phone # and a group or team-managed email such as "firstname.lastname@example.org".
To review and edit office info:
- Head to My Company, then click "Offices".
- Click any office name to view the office details.
- Click "Edit Office" to change these details.
The updates made here will propagate to any customer-facing live-generated pages, such as Service Link. The body within an email which has already been seen cannot be updated.
After you have multiple offices set up, you may edit your users' default offices. This change will show visually on the Dispatch Board.