Tags are a useful way to group information in ways that might be useful to you.
In this brief video, we cover using tags:
What can be tagged?
How can I automatically tag certain jobs, etc?
- Location tags are special, and will "cascade" down to new jobs for that location, appearing on the job as well.
- No other kind of tag behaves in the above way at this time.
I can't find anything when searching for a tag.
- Universal search (the top bar) does not support tags.
- To search for a tag, first go to a list, such as invoices or locations, then search by tag there.
Am I able to search for more than one tag at a time?
- Yes. Begin by searching for the first tag, and selecting it from the autocomplete menu. Then type a comma, and begin typing your second tag, and so on. Separate each tag with a comma.
- The autocomplete will only work for the first tag, but the search will still work.
Where can I learn more about external IDs, and whether or not I should use them or a tag?
How can I view / manage all tags in my account?
- Go to My Account -> Tags to view the Tag Management Tool.
- You may view all tags used in your account on this page as well as all entities that contain that tag.
- You may also rename, merge, and delete tags from this page.