If you feel you should be seeing a job or appointment in the ServiceTrade mobile app and do not, follow these steps to resolve the issue, in order of most likely to least likely:
- Refresh the appointment list by pulling down on the screen with your finger and releasing.
- Is this an actual appointment, or an unscheduled job? If the latter, make sure that you have the Unscheduled box selected near the top of the screen.
- Have the office make sure that the job/appointment is assigned to you, and scheduled if needed.
- Have the office make sure that the appointment is released on the Dispatch Board or job page. It will have a green (and not gray) indicator if it is released.
- Have the office check for which specific username the appointment is assigned to. Be sure you are signed into ServiceTrade mobile with that exact username.
Updated on November 28, 2018