The ServiceTrade Accounting Connector for ComputerEase is a Windows application that batch imports your ServiceTrade AR invoice and payroll data into ComputerEase. This article will specifically cover using the ServiceTrade Accounting Connector to import Payrol into ComputerEase. For usage instructions regarding how to import AR Invoices into ComputerEase, click here.
Before you begin: Install and configure your Accounting Connector for ComputerEase by following the instructions in this support article.
1. Log into the company in ComputerEase for which you want to import records.
2. Double-click the 'ServiceTrade Accounting Connector for ComputerEase' shortcut on your desktop.
3. In the popup that appears, choose Payroll as the Import Type, and the date range for your import, then click 'Import into ComputerEase'.
For ComputerEase Cloud users follow step 1, otherwise skip to step 2.
1. In ComputerEase click on File>Import. Navigate to 'C:\ComputerEaseImports' folder on your C: Drive, select the 'payroll.txt' file, and press 'Open'.
2. In the 'Enter Labor Distribution by Job' popup that appears, click OK.
3. In the 'Import Labor Distribution' popup that appears, ensure that the 'Use Layout' box value is 'ServiceTrade', then click 'Import' (or click 'Preview' to review the import file before importing).
4. Choose the 'File' menu at the top, then choose 'Save' to save the new payroll entries.
Your payroll entries are now imported.
Importing Journal Entries
1. In the 'Import Journal Entry' popup that appears, ensure that the 'Use Layout' box value is 'ServiceTrade', then click 'Import' (or click 'Preview' to review the import file before importing).
2. In the popup that appears, review and update the Post To date selector, then click Save.
3. Choose a printer to which the posting register should be printed.
Your journal entries are now imported.
Last Updated 06/26/2020