Search Appointment List
It is now possible to search the appointment lists by job number (exact match only), location name, job description.
Technicians can now include a proposed solution when reporting a deficiency through the mobile application.
The proposed solution, and the name of the person who most recently reported the deficiency, now appear on the deficiency details page.
Default Warehouse for Job items
For technicians who have a default warehouse assigned: whenever a new job item whose type is either 'part' or 'material' is added, that item will automatically be sourced from the technician's default warehouse.
Technicians who do not have a default warehouse will need to manually select the source type 'warehouse', then select the specific warehouse from which they sourced the job item.
Bugfixes and Performance Improvements
- Fixed: Asset type sections were not always ordered alphabetically
- Fixed: Video attachments would sometimes fail to be saved if network quality was poor
- Fixed: Deficiencies created through the mobile app were not correctly associated with a job
- Clicking 'View more details' button on appointment page no longer prompts the technician to log in again
- Improved speed of initial data syncing after login