1. Log in to the payment portal.
2. From the dashboard, click ‘Reports’ in the menu on the left.
3. From the list of reports, find the ‘Deposit’ report and click the ‘Open’ button
4. Select the date range for which you want to retrieve deposits. For instance, if you handle deposits daily, then you should select yesterday’s date to retrieve all transactions included in yesterday’s deposit batch.
5. Click Export to download the deposits for the date range that you selected.
The resulting CSV export file contains one line for each payment that you received. The CSV file includes the following columns:
batched_at - The date on which the payment batch was processed
batch_id - The payment batch ID
display_batch_id - The payment batch ID that is displayed in the payment portal
auth_id - The authorization code for this payment
created_at - The date on which the payment was created
total - The total amount of the payment
last_four - The last 4 digits of the credit card number (for credit card payments only)
card_type - The type of credit card used for the payment (visa, mastercard, discover, or amex)
method - The method of payment (card or bank)
fees - The processing fees that will be applied to this transaction
transaction_id - The payment transaction ID; this corresponds to the 'Reference Number' field on the invoice payment in ServiceTrade
customer_firstname - The first name of the paying customer
customer_lastname - The last name of the paying customer
customer_email - The email address of the paying customer
customer_company - The paying customer company name
details - Details about the payment (typically this is a blank column)
reference - The ServiceTrade invoice number to which this payment was applied
tax - The tax amount of the invoice to which this payment was applied
shippingAmount - The shipping charge associated with the invoice that was paid (typically this is $0)
PO Number - The PO number entered by the paying customer. Note: if the customer did not supply a PO number, a random 4-digit number will typically appear in this field instead.