1. Retrieve the current deposit report from the Payment Portal.
2. In Sage 100 Contractor, open 3-3-1 Cash Receipts
3. Fill in the header information as follows:
a. Account: The ledger account number for the desired account
b. Deposit #: The deposit number
c. Date: Today’s date
d. Description: A brief description, if desired
e. Client: The client number that corresponds to the ‘customer_company’ column
4. Select ‘Contract Invoices’ or ‘Service Invoices’, as appropriate
5. In the grid, enter the value of the ‘total’ column into the Paid cell of the invoice for which you want to receive payment.
6. Click File → Save
7. Repeat steps 3-6 for each subsequent line on the deposit report.