When setting up Invoice Link Payments, you will typically set up a single integration between ServiceTrade and the payment processor. However, in some circumstances you may wish to set up multiple integrations; for instance, you may wish for each of your ServiceTrade offices to have its own payment integration, because each of your offices manages its own separate bank account into which the payments will be deposited.
To support this requirement, ServiceTrade supports configuring multiple payment integrations, and scoping each of those connections to one or more offices in your ServiceTrade account. More specific connections "win" over less specific ones; for instance, if you have one payment integration that is scoped to your entire ServiceTrade account, and a second integration that is scoped to a specific office in your ServiceTrade account, then invoices for that specific office will use the second (office-specific) integration, while invoices for all other offices will use the first (account-wide) one.
To create multiple payment integrations, first create your first integration like normal, then perform the steps below.
Before you begin: review the Payments Enrollment Checklist and ensure that you have all the information needed to complete registration for the additional connection(s) that you want to add.
1. In the Payment Portal, click your company name in the upper right corner of the screen, then click 'Add Location':
2. If prompted to log back into the Payment Portal, do so.
3. The Registration screen will appear, and a popup window will show your current list of payment integrations. Click 'Create New' to create a new integration.
4. Click 'Continue' on the popup window that appears to begin the registration process.
5. Step through the enrollment workflow, entering the information that you collected on the Enrollment Checklist at each step.
6. Once enrollment is complete, you will be notified that your Payment Portal account is available for use. Go to the Payment Portal and log in with the email address and password that you provided when you set up your first payment integration.
7. Click your company name in the upper right corner of the screen, then choose the new connection that you just added.
8. Click 'Apps' in the menu on the left side of the page.
9. Click 'API Keys' in the list of available apps.
10. Click the 'Launch' button.
11. On the API Keys page, click the 'New Key' button.
12. In the New API Key popup, click the 'Save' button.
13. Click the 'Reveal' button next to the newly added API key.
Make a note of the Web Payments Token and API key shown on the screen.
14. In ServiceTrade, as a user with account administrator permissions, click on the user avatar in the upper right corner of the page and select 'Account Settings'
15. On the Account Settings page, click 'Add an External System' in the menu on the right:
16. In the form that appears, select 'Payment Portal' as the type, and provide a descriptive name and display label. Be sure to use a DIFFERENT name and label than what you used for the initial connection.
4. Copy the Web Payments Token from step 13 into the Payment Portal Public Key field in the ServiceTrade payments configuration page:
15. Copy the API Key from step 13 into the Payment Portal Private Key field in the ServiceTrade payments configuration page:
16. Click the 'Connect to Payment Portal' button:
17. Configure the payment settings to match the needs of your business. You can choose whether to accept credit cards and/or ACH payments, and you can also choose the minimum and maximum dollar amounts for which you want to accept payments for each method.
18. In the 'Office Assignments' dropdown, select 'Selected offices only'.
19. In the list of offices that appears, check all the offices that should use this payment integration:
In the example above, only the Greensboro and Charlotte offices will use this integration.
20. Click 'Save Configuration' to save your changes.
Repeat this process for each office (or set of offices) that need to use a different payment integration.