The ServiceTrade Dashboard is your home screen and the first page you see after you log in. In this brief video, we walk through the Dashboard.
Am I able to change the sections on the Dashboard, or add a new section?
- Not at this time. We plan to make the Dashboard customizable in the future.
One of my sections went away! How do I bring it back?
- We only show sections if there is anything to show.
- Jobs without Appointments Due in Next 2 Weeks, for example, won't show if you have created appointments for all of the upcoming jobs.
Why is there a lock on a job?
- Someone else in your company is trying to edit it. Wait a few moments a try again.
I don't see a job that should be on the Dashboard.
- Check the far right button on the black bar above the "Current Tech Locations" map. Try flipping to a different office or "all offices".
- Your job may not be scheduled, or may not belong to one of the categories that we list on the Dashboard. You may click the "Jobs" button in the top bar to see all jobs, or to search for a job based on any parameters you choose.