Logging In to the PartsLedger Mobile Application
- In a web browser, visit app.partsledger.io to access the PartsLedger Mobile Application login page.
- Enter your PartsLedger Username and Password and tap the Sign In button to log in to the PartsLedger Mobile Application.
Accessing The PartsLedger Mobile Application from the ServiceTrade Mobile App
Note: To access this feature, you need the:
- ServiceTrade Mobile App version 4.3.1 or greater
- Your ServiceTrade account is synced to PartsLedger
- You need an "Account Tech" user role.
- Select a Job Appointment in the Mobile ServiceTrade app.
- Tap the Job Items tile to navigate to the Job Items page.
- At the bottom of the Job Items page, tap the Open PartsLedger button to be taken to the PartsLedger Mobile Application.
- You will be automatically signed in to your account upon visiting the PartsLedger Mobile Application.
- The Job Number of the Job you are working on in the ServiceTrade Mobile App will be automatically populated into the Job Number field on the PartsLedger Mobile Application.
How to Reset Your Password
Note: ServiceTrade holds security in the highest regard and assures its users that we will never request their login credentials. Your trust and data security are our top priorities.
Please refer to the following article on password resets. Help, I Can't Login?