ServiceTrade's four-part Jump Start Webinar series was created to teach new users foundational topics that will help them jump right into successfully using ServiceTrade.
Part 1 of 4 - Customers: Companies, Locations, and Services
In this webinar, we will teach you the basics of setting up your Customers and managing their Services in ServiceTrade.
- Understanding how Customers are structured in ServiceTrade.
- Creating Customers (Companies and Locations).
- Creating and Managing One-time and Recurring Services.
Part 2 of 4 - Jobs: Service Opportunities, Map Scheduler, and Dispatch Board
In this webinar, we will teach you the basics of creating and managing Jobs (work orders) in ServiceTrade. We will also teach you how to schedule your technicians on these Jobs easily.
- Creating Jobs from a Location
- Using Service Opportunities to Create Jobs
- Using the Map Scheduler to Schedule Jobs
- Using the Dispatch Board to Schedule Jobs
Part 3 of 4 - The Mobile App: Using the Mobile App for Technicians
In this webinar, we will teach you and your technicians the basics of using the ServiceTrade Mobile App. Note: This demonstration was on an iOS device. The ServiceTrade Mobile App on Android functions nearly identically.
- Clocking In and Out
- Creating, Viewing, and Editing Comments
- Adding and Managing Assets
- Adding Deficiencies
- Creating a Work Acknowledgment
Part 4 of 4 - Money: Invoicing, Deficiencies, and Quotes
In this webinar, we will teach you how to invoice jobs and get paid for completed work. We will also teach you how to manage your deficiencies and turn those deficiencies into new opportunities using quotes.
Other Relevant Links
Throughout these webinars, we reference topics we didn't have time to cover thoroughly. The article links below cover many of those topics:
- ServiceTrade Certifications - Students can learn how to use the ServiceTrade desktop web app and mobile app in self-paced online learning courses that can be started, stopped, and resumed at any time. Users watch videos and follow along in the application.
- The Help Center - A robust resource of articles and videos that cover everything you need to know about ServiceTrade and our other Products and Integrations.