This article provides recommendations for checking spam/junk email folders and allowlisting ServiceTrade and our related products' email domains so that you can ensure that you and your customers are receiving all email notifications from ServiceTrade products.
If your customers are not receiving these notifications, they will need to follow the instructions in this article. We recommend you send them this article to troubleshoot.
Spam/Junk Email Filters
If you do not appear to be receiving ServiceTrade or our related products' email notifications, we recommend that you first check your spam or junk mail settings in your inbox to ensure that your email provider's spam/junk filters are not catching ServiceTrade emails.
Below are links to some resources from the most popular email platforms on how to check your specific services spam/junk folders. Note: We do not support Google Gmail and Microsoft Outlook.
Allowlisting ServiceTrade Email Domains
The following is a list of ServiceTrade and our related products' email domains that will need to be allowlisted by your IT administrator if your company uses strict email filtering rules for incoming emails.
- @devicemagic.com (for ServiceForms users)
- @nbesign.com (for NorthBoundary users)
- @servicetrade.zendesk.com (for Help Center)
- @thinkific.com, @notify.thinkific.com (for Certifications)
- If these emails routinely end up in Spam, consider adding email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to the safe sender list in your email service provider settings (e.g. Outlook, Gmail).
- If you are still not receiving emails from Thinkific, please visit their customer support.
ServiceTrade Certification Email Troubleshooting
ServiceTrade Certifications use the LMS (Learning Management System) Thinkific.com
Access to the ServiceTrade specific certifications can be found here: https://servicetrade-certification.thinkific.com/
Journey Dashboard is a resource to help you manager the Certification Enrollments for your team and view their progress.
Access to Journey Dashboard can be found here: https://journey.servicetrade.com/login
There are two typical scenarios in which you're users will be enrolled to the Certification Courses:
- Enroll a user in one or more Certifications via the Journey Dashboard.
- The enrollments are created on your behalf by a member of the ServiceTrade Team.
We did not receive a Certification invitation email?
In the event that you or members of you team do not receive the Thinkific Enrollment Invitation emails here are some troubleshooting steps to take:
- Request that the receiver checks their Junk/Email filter folders to look for a email from email@example.com.
- In some cases, junk filter will catch the email and keep it from landing in their inbox.
- If there is no email found provide the following to the user:
The invite link is made up of two pieces:
The user's email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Give the user the combined URL. This will allow them to accept the invite and choose a password to log into the Certification page.
Example: If the user's email is 'email@example.com' then the URL you would provide them would be as follows
Bypass Spam Filter Video Walkthroughs
Bypass Spam Filter with Google Workspace
Bypass Spam Filters with Office 365