This article will walk you through signing up and tracking your staff's progress on these Certifications via the Journey Dashboard.
Enrolling Your Staff Via The Journey Dashboard
The Journey Dashboard lets you easily sign up and track your staff's progress on ServiceTrade Certifications. All ServiceTrade users with the "Account Admin" role will have access to the Journey Dashboard.
The Certification Page allows you to sign you and your staff up for the ServiceTrade Certifications. You can also track your staff's progress.
- Navigate to journey.servicetrade.com
If you are not currently Onboarding with ServiceTrade, enter your ServiceTrade Admin Username and Password. This will take you to the Journey Dashboard Certification Page.
- If you are Onboarding, use the login you created to access all of Journey Dashboard.
- Enter the Email of the user you want to enroll. A green checkmark will appear, verifying if this is a valid email.
- Click the Check for User button. This will check to see if the user is already enrolled. If the user is enrolled skip to Step 6.
- If the user is not enrolled enter a First and Last Name.
- Click Add New User. This will open their Enrollments Menu.
- Click the Enroll buttons next to the Certification Course you want to sign this user up for. The buttons will turn Red and now read as Unenroll. Indicating the user is signed up for that course.
- Refresh the page, and the user's enrollments will appear in the Certification Progress section.
Note: If your staff isn't receiving their Certification Invite emails, please review this article.
How To Reset Your Thinkific (Certification) Account Password
Once you sign up for Certifications you will create a separate Certification Login. If you need to reset this password (not Journey Dashboard) follow the instructions below.
Note: If you need to reset your Journey Dashboard password, you would need to reset your ServiceTrade User password.
- Visit the Thinkific sign-in page at: https://certification.servicetrade.com/users/sign_in
- Click the Forgot Password? text link below the password field.
- On the following page, enter your Email Address.
- Click Submit.
- An email will then be sent to the user with instructions for resetting their password.
Unenrolling Your Staff Via The Journey Dashboard
- Sign into journey.servicetrade.com
- Enter the Email of the user you want to unenroll. A green checkmark will appear, verifying if this is a valid email.
Click the Check for User button. This will check to see if the user is already enrolled and show their enrollments.
Click the Unenroll buttons next to the Certification Course you want to unenroll. The buttons will turn Green and now read as Enroll. Indicating the user is unenrolled from the course.
- Refresh the page, and the user's will be removed from the Certification Progress section for the courses you enrolled them.
Please sign in to leave a comment.