This article provides instructions for installing the new version of the mobile app before it is publicly available in the Google Play store.
We can’t wait for you to see the new mobile app! We created this app to help technicians be more productive and make it easier to show customers the great work they’re doing on every job. This article will help you install the app and understand the new interface.
- iOS users: Click here for installation instructions.
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) users: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for specific MDM instructions.
Installing the app
To install the new mobile app on your Android device:
- Open the Google Play Store, search for the ServiceTrade app, and view the app profile. Or, just click here to open the profile.
- Scroll down the profile until you see a card that says "Join the beta" and tap the "Join" button.
- Select the "Join" option on the next popup. You will now see a message that reads "Beta signup in progress..."
- If this message doesn't change after a few minutes, close and reopen the Google Play store and navigate back to the ServiceTrade app profile. You should see a green notification that reads "You're a beta tester for this app. Awesome!" Select the "Install" button to install the beta version of the ServiceTrade mobile app.