1. Retrieve the current deposit report from the Payment Portal.
2. From the ComputerEase System Menu, choose Accounts Receivable → Enter Payments
3. In the Enter Payments screen, enter the following information from the first row of the deposit report CSV file:
a. Customer: Enter the customer name from the ‘customer_company’ column
b. Payment Type: If the value in the ‘method’ column is ‘bank’, then select ‘Check’. If the value in the ‘method’ column is ‘card’, then select ‘Card’.
c. Amount: Enter the amount from the ‘total’ column
d. Num / Ref: Enter an identifier for this payment, such as the value in the ‘transaction_id’ column
e. Cash Account: If desired, select a cash account
4.Repeat steps 3-5 for each subsequent line on the deposit report.
5. Click the ‘OK’ button when all payments have been entered.
6. From the ComputerEase System Menu, choose Accounts Receivable → Apply Payments
7. In the Apply Payments screen, click ‘Apply’ to individually choose the invoices for each payment, or click ‘Auto Apply’ to automatically apply each payment to its customer’s list of outstanding invoices.
8. From the ComputerEase System Menu, choose Accounts Receivable → Make a Deposit
9. On the Make a Deposit screen, select all the payments that you wish to deposit, then click the ‘OK’ button. (Note that credit card payments are not available to be deposited.)
Please sign in to leave a comment.