This article will walk you through adding Deficiencies in the ServiceTrade Mobile App.
Select the Appointment where you found the issue and select the Deficiencies button.
Select Add Deficiency
Write a description of the issue. Try to be as descriptive as possible. Once completed, tap Done and tap Next >
Tap Add Attachments (if applicable) by importing media from your library, taking a new video or picture, or by recording an audio memo. Once complete tap Save and then Next >.
You can repeat this step as many times as necessary. If no attachments, just tap Next >.
- Select the Severity of the Deficiency: Inoperable, Deficient, or Suggested. Then tap Next >
- Select the Asset associated with this deficiency, then tap Next >
- If you don't see the Asset, you may need to add the Asset to the Location first. Click here to learn about Adding Assets
- Select Current Status of Deficiency: New, Fixed, or Verified.
- Toggle on or off whether you would like the Deficiency Visible To Customer, then tap Next >
- Type a detailed Proposed Solution (if applicable), then tap Save.