1. Retrieve the current deposit report from the Payment Portal.
2. From the Sage Intacct main menu, select Applications → Accounts Receivable → Invoices → Receive a payment
3. Select Invoices for Payment screen appears. Enter the following information from the first row of the deposit report CSV file:
a. Payment Method: If the value in the ‘method’ column is ‘bank’, then select. ‘Check’. If the value in the ‘method’ column is ‘card’, then select ‘Credit Card’.
b. Account Type / Account: select the appropriate account type and account.
c. Customer: The customer name in the ‘customer_company’ column
4. In the Payment Information section, enter the following information:
a.Credit Card (if ‘Credit Card” was selected as the payment type): Select the. appropriate credit card type, based on the value in the ‘card_type’ column.
b. Payment Amount: The amount in the ‘total’ column
5. In the Available Invoices and Credit Memos section, enter the appropriate payment amount in the ‘Amount Received’ column for each invoice, then click the ‘Save’ button.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 for each subsequent line on the deposit report.
7. Once all payments have been entered, go to Applications → Accounts Receivable → Payments → Deposits
8. On the Deposits list, click ‘Add’.
9. On the Deposit screen, select the bank account into which you wish to deposit, then click ‘Continue’
10. In the Deposit Details section that appears, select all the payments that you wish to deposit.
11. Click the ‘Save’ button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.