Sometimes, the services you perform for your customers can take several days to complete. For this reason, ServiceTrade makes it easy to create appointments for your services across multiple days.
Creating Multiple Appointments for a Single Service
1. From the job page, click the text "Schedule This Appointment."
2. The text then becomes fields you can use to schedule your appointment. Click on the field containing the date, and a new option will appear to "Choose multiple days."
3. Click each date for which an appointment is needed and then click "Done"
4. Finish by selecting the desired start time and expected duration and clicking the blue "Save" button to the right. You will now see multiple, identical copies of your appointments.
Creating Multiple Appointments for Multiple Services
1. To schedule multiple blank appointments, Click the "Add New Appointment or Service" button and click "Save."
2. After creating this blank appointment, follow steps 1-4 above to create multiple blank appointments.
You are now able to add Services to these appointments as you have previously. These appointments are different than the ones created in our example video above, however. Appointments created from a single service are copies of that original service. This means that marking one instance of the service as complete will mark all instances complete.
Creating multiple blank appointments allows for Job creators to account for multiple-day Jobs that cover a variety of tasks. For example, if your company handles waste disposal, you might schedule one Appointment for delivery of a receptacle, another appointment for Pickup, and another for drop-off at a disposal facility. These services are distinct activities within the Job, and this new feature will make scheduling these much easier.