This is a reference for bulk importing invoice updates into ServiceTrade.
Before you get started on completing this Invoice Update Import Template, you may wish to:
- Familiarize yourself with the concept of invoices in ServiceTrade.
- Review the general information on bulk importing.
The following fields are used by the invoice updates import template. We present them here with definitions and whether or not they are required.
- id (required) - the ServiceTrade id for the invoice you wish to modify
- status - the new status for the invoice. Allowed values are: ok, pending_accounting, processed, sent, paid, failed, and void. This is field is optional, and a blank value is ignored
- invoice_number - is the value you wish to set as the invoice number for this invoice. This is how you identify the invoice either internally or in some external system. This field is optional, and a blank value is ignored.
- customer_po - is the purchase order number for your customer corresponding to this invoice. This field is optional, and a blank value is ignored.