This section will walk you through creating and managing your brands in ServiceTrade.
- Must be an Account Admin to create and manage brands.
- Customers with a Select or Premium subscription can only create and manage one default brand.
- Customers with an Enterprise subscription can create and manage as many brands as they want.
Why Would My Company Need Multiple Brands?
One of the most important parts of your Digital Wrap is the brand you present to your customer. That brand -- your name, logo, brand promise, etc -- is presented to your customers not only on your technician uniforms and truck wrap, but also on the impressions that your customers receive as a result of their interactions with your ServiceTrade data: Quotes, Service Links, Notification Emails, and so forth.
While you should generally have a single, consistent brand identity that you present to your customers, there are some cases where it's desirable to give different customers different brand experiences.
Example: Say you acquire a competitor and you want to continue to use their existing brand for their legacy customers to leverage their brand equity. Or, your jurisdiction may require that you present a different company identity for your different lines of business.
When you initially created your ServiceTrade account, a default brand was automatically created for you. However, you can add as many additional brands to your ServiceTrade account as you wish, and then assign individual brands to your offices.
If you are interested in managing multiple brands but do not have an Enterprise subscription please contact your ServiceTrade Account Manager.
Adding and Editing Your Brands
- Click on My Account in the Navigation Menu.
- Click on the My Company text that appears below the Navigation Menu.
- Click open the new Brand gray accordion bar section.
To Add a New Brand:
- Click the Add Brand button.
- Enter all required and relevant data for your new Brand.
- Click the green Save button to save the new Brand.
Your Brand can have the following properties:
- Name - An internal name for your reference. Customers will not see this name.
- Display Name - The name your customers will see instead of your company name. If you leave this blank, your customers will see your company name instead.
- Website - The website for this brand. You should enter the full web address, including http:// or https://
- Details - You can use this field to display your brand promise, additional contact information, licensing details, or other high-value information for your brand that your customer should see. The content of this field should be 100 characters or less.
- Logo - The logo that your customers will see.
Note: Your company will always have a default brand. If you wish, you can also assign brands to some or all of your offices. If an office has a brand, then customers for that office will see that brand's display name/logo any time they interact with that office (quotes, Service Links, etc.)
Assigning an Alternate Brand to an Office
To assign an alternate Brand to an office:
- Click the Choose Brand button on the upper-right of the Office page.
- Select the Brand from the dropdown that you wish to use.