This article walks tech through the process of generating and completing blank paperwork in the field on Android devices. Click here for information on Tech Guide to Completing Blank Paperwork (iOS)
Note: The following article was created with an ASUS Android Tablet. You may see slight differences in appearance while performing this work on other Android devices, though the workflow is generally the same.
- You must be an Account Tech User with "Mobile App Access" permissions.
- You need Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android.
- Note: We do not provide customer support for Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you have any issues with this software please reach out to Adobe's Customer Support.
How to Generate and Complete Paperwork
- Tap Clock In on the relevant Job Appointment Page.
- Tap View more details to switch over to Tablet Mode.
- Tap the Actions to open the drop-down menu.
- Tap Download Blank Paperwork.
- Tap to select one or multiple forms you want to generate.
- Once done, tap Generate Paperwork. The selected blank paperwork will open in a new tab.
- Once your download(s) is complete, open the Adobe Acrobat app on your device.
- Tap on the Files section.
- Tap On This Device menu.
- Select the desired PDF(s).
- Complete and review your paperwork in Adobe. You cannot review or make changes once you have finalized things within Adobe.
- Once you have completed and reviewed your work in Adobe, tap the Share icon, which looks like a sideways triangle with 3 dots.
- You will see the window shown below. Tap Send a Copy.
- The menu below will appear. Tap the ServiceTrade icon.
- If you are clocked into a Job, you will see the screen shown below. Verify that the Location and Job number are correct, and tap Upload.
That's it! This process adds the completed form to ServiceTrade's mobile app and the Job page in the web app.