Before you configure your integration between ServiceTrade to Intacct, you should:
1) Enable customer auto-numbering in Intacct.
2) If you wish to have Intacct generate invoice numbers, enable transaction auto-numbering in Intacct.
3) If you wish to use multiple entities, enable multi-entities in Intacct.
4) Enable all the Dimensions in Intacct that you want to use for the integration. Possible Intacct dimensions are Department, Employee, and Location (Location Dimension should be used only if you are using a multi-entity Intacct account).
5) Select an Intacct user that you want to use for the integration. All activities that ServiceTrade performs in Intacct will be made on that user's behalf. This user must be an administrator user in Intacct.
Setting up the Intacct Connection
1) While logged into a ServiceTrade account with Admin permission, click your account-Avatar (top-right of the screen) -> then click 'Account Settings.'
2) On the right side of this page, click the 'Add an External System' button.
3) Select 'Intacct' from the 'Type' dropdown menu, then enter a System Name & System Label, following the naming criteria described above these fields. We recommend that your System Name should be 'intacct' and your System Label should be 'Intacct' (if you do not have a multi-entity Intacct account) or the name of the entity in Intacct for which you're creating this connection (if you do have a multi-entity Intacct account).
4) On the next screen, enter the Company ID, User ID, and Password of the Intacct account to which you want to connect, then click the "Authenticate with Intacct" button. Verify that the user that established the connection from ServiceTrade to Intacct (the username/password pair that was entered on the first Intacct setup screen) is a full administrator user with access to all the entities in Intacct. Sage Intacct recommends that you use the 'xml_gateway' user that is available with all Sage Intacct accounts that have web services enabled. If you do not wish to use the 'xml_gateway' user, the user that you select should be a "Business" user in Intacct, and it should be granted access to web services.
5) On the next screen, choose your Intacct integration preferences. Additional information about these settings can be found in this Help Center article.
Once the configuration settings are saved, you can now send invoices from ServiceTrade to Intacct.