Important Note: The ServiceTrade Accounting Connector (STAC) requires a Premium or Enterprise ServiceTrade Subscription and is a paid add-on. Please contact your ServiceTrade Salesperson or your Account Manager if you want to learn more about STAC.
The ServiceTrade Accounting Connector for ComputerEase is a Windows application that batch imports your ServiceTrade AR invoice and payroll data into ComputerEase.
To use the Connector, you will need the following:
- A supported version of Microsoft Windows (note that Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 are no longer supported by Microsoft as of January 14, 2020)
- PowerShell version 5.0 or later
- ComputerEase version 12.0 (7/26/2019) or later
- Internet access
IMPORTANT: You must install the Connector on the same computer where ComputerEase is installed.
To install the Connector, follow these steps:
- Go to http://extensions.servicetrade.com
- In the Accounting Connector section, find 'Accounting Connector - ComputerEase'
- Click the 'Download ComputerEase connector' link
- When the installation file finishes downloading, open it to start the installation process.
- If you see an 'Open File - Security Warning' prompt that asks you to confirm that you want to run an application from an unknown publisher, click 'Run'.
- When asked what additional tasks should be performed, leave the 'Create a desktop shortcut' box checked and click 'Next'.
- On the 'Ready to Install' screen, click 'Install'.
- When the installation is finished, click 'Finish'.
Configuring the Accounting Connector
Before you use the Connector for the first time, you will need to configure the Connector with your ComputerEase and ServiceTrade settings.
To get more details about additional configuration settings read the following article: Configuring the Accounting Connector for ComputerEase