The following article was created with an iPad in Tablet Mode. You may see some slight differences in appearance while performing this work on an iPhone, though the workflow is the same.
1. Clock into the Job
2. After clocking in, select "View more details" to switch over to Tablet Mode.
3. Select "Actions" --> "Download Blank Paperwork".
4. Select the forms you want to download, then select "Generate Paperwork".
5. The selected blank paperwork will open in a new tab. Tap the Share button (square with the arrow pointing up), then tap "Copy to Acrobat".
6. Complete your paperwork in Adobe, making sure that you review all your work while in Adobe, as you will be unable to review or make changes once you have finalized things in Adobe.
7. Once you have completed and reviewed your work in Adobe, select the Share icon (looks like a rectangle with an arrow coming out of the top) in the top right corner.
8. After tapping the Share icon, you will see the window shown below. Here, you can share a copy of this document.
9. After selecting Share you will be presented with the menu shown below. Choose the gray Add to ServiceTrade option. If you do not see this option, tap the "More" button in the bottom section with grey icons. You will be presented with a list of options with On/Off sliders. Find Add to ServiceTrade in the list and turn it on.
10. After selecting Add to ServiceTrade, if you are clocked into a job, you will see the screen shown below. You can add a description for the paperwork by clicking the text box which will take you to the next screen where you can enter more information.
11. Verify that the location and job number are correct, and then select Upload.
12.That's it! The completed form will be added to the ServiceTrade mobile app, as well as to the Job page in the web app.