This article walks tech through the process of generating and completing blank paperwork in the field on iOS devices. Click here for information on Tech Guide to Completing Blank Paperwork (Android).
Note: The following article was created with an iPad in Tablet Mode. You may see slight differences in appearance while performing this work on an iPhone, though the workflow is the same.
- You must be an Account Tech User with "Mobile App Access" permissions.
- You need Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS. We do not support Adobe Acrobat Reader.
How to Generate and Complete Paperwork
- Tap Clock In on the relevant Job Appointment Page.
- Tap View more details to switch over to Tablet Mode.
- Tap the Actions to open the drop-down menu.
- Tap Download Blank Paperwork.
- Tap to select one or multiple forms you want to generate.
- Once done, tap Generate Paperwork. The selected blank paperwork will open in a new tab.
- Tap the Share button (square with the arrow pointing up)
- Then tap the Acrobat icon.
- Fill out your paperwork in Adobe, making sure you review all your work, as you will be unable to review or make changes once you have finalized things in Adobe.
- Once you have completed and reviewed your work in Adobe, tap the Share icon (which looks like a rectangle with an arrow coming out of the top) in the top right corner.
- After tapping the Share icon, you will see the window shown below. Here, you can share a copy of this document.
- You will be presented with the menu shown below. Tap the gray Add to ServiceTrade option. If you do not see this option, tap the "More" button in the bottom section with grey icons. You will be presented with a list of options with On or Off sliders. Find Add to ServiceTrade in the list and turn it on.
- After tapping Add to ServiceTrade, you will see the screen below if you are clocked into a Job.
- You can add a description for the paperwork by tapping the text box which will take you to the next screen where you can enter more information.
- Verify that the Location and Job number are correct, and then select Upload.
That's it! The completed form will be added to the ServiceTrade mobile app and the Job page in the web app.