ServiceTrade provides admin users with the ability to define geographical regions to assist with dividing your jobs. This article will walk you through the process of creating these regions in your account.
Creating a New Region
1) While logged in as an admin user, click the profile image in the top right corner, followed by "Account Settings"
2) Click the "Offices" tab to expand the menu, and then click the button labeled "Manage Offices & Regions"
3) On the new screen that appears, a map will be displayed that presents a breakdown of your offices.
4) To add a new region, click the "add" link under the office responsible for that region.
5) A shape is then added to the displayed map region, which can then be edited by dragging the points of the shape in various directions.
Clicking on any of the grey circles between the points of your shape will create a new editable section of the region, allowing you to change the shape to exactly fit your needs.
6) The shape itself can also be customized via the use of labels, colors, and selecting applicable offices.
7) Once done, click Save. You now have the ability to use your newly created region when interacting with various searches within ServiceTrade.