When creating a PO with the PartsLedger office application, you can create a new supplier or vendor, warehouses (warehouses are where items are being housed), and items. If these new instances are not saved within your ServiceTrade account, you are able to transfer the new instances that are in PartsLedger to ServiceTrade for future use.
1. Open your web browser on your mobile device or tablet
2. Go to app.partsledger.io and log in with your PartsLedger user information
3. Tap the icon with three dashes
4. Tap Admin
5. Scroll down to Sync to ServiceTrade
6. Tap either Sync Items, Sync Vendors, or Sync Warehouses depending on which entity was created or updated in PartsLedger
7. The Logs window will show when the syncing is complete