What you'll need
- Active PartsLedger account
- Active ServiceTrade account
- Access to PartsLedger Mobile App
- Make sure the Job is not completed in ServiceTrade. A completed Job will not be available in the Work Order drop down in PartsLedger.
- Navigate to the PartsLedger mobile app (app.partsledger.io)
- Log in with your ServiceTrade credentials
- Create a new Purchase Order against the Job you are trying to sync to PartsLedger (note the PO# of the Mobile App PO. You may desire to delete it later).
- Add any item to the mobile app PO and finalize the PO.
During the process of finalizing the PO, the mobile app will create a Work Order in PartsLedger corresponding to the ServiceTrade Job. You should now be able to find this Work Order in the drop-down menu of the New PO in the PartsLedger Office App.
(If necessary) To delete the PO that was created in the Mobile App: