IMPORTANT: ServiceTrade's Procore integration is currently in private beta. To join the beta test group, please contact email@example.com.
ServiceTrade's embedded integration in Procore allows you to sync your Procore projects with ServiceTrade jobs, and then sync your technicians' clock events on those jobs with Procore's timesheets.
You'll need to perform a few setup steps to get your ServiceTrade and Procore accounts ready to be integrated.
Set up a Procore external system in ServiceTrade
1. As a ServiceTrade account administrator, click on your avatar in the upper right corner of the screen, then select 'Account Settings':
2. On the Account Settings page, click 'Add an External System':
3. In the 'Add an External System Integration' popup that appears, select a type of 'Standard', then enter 'procore' (with a lowercase P) as the system name, and 'Procore' (with an uppercase P) as the system label:
4. Click the Save button to save this external system.
Assign Procore Employee IDs to your ServiceTrade technicians
1. In your company directory, view the entry for the technician that you want to connect to ServiceTrade. Make a note of their Employee ID.
1. Go to the ServiceTrade user list by clicking on My Account -> Users:
2. Click on the name of the technician that you wish to update.
3. On the user profile page for the technician that you selected, click the blue external systems link icon, then click 'Add an external ID'
4. Enter the Procore Employee ID (from step 1) for this technician
5. Click Save
Repeat these steps for every ServiceTrade technician whose time you wish to track in Procore's timesheets.
Add the embedded ServiceTrade app to Procore
1. In Procore, click on the 'Apps' menu in the upper right corner of the screen, then click 'Marketplace'
2. In the 'Search for apps' search box, type the word 'ServiceTrade'. Select the ServiceTrade app when it appears.
3. Click 'Install App', then click 'Install' to confirm your selection.
4. In your list of apps in Procore, select the ServiceTrade app, then click the Configurations tab.
5. Click 'Create Configuration'
6. In the Create Configuration window, check the 'Global Projects Config' box to make the ServiceTrade integration available for all projects. Enter 'ServiceTrade' in the Title box, then click the Create button.