ServiceTrade users can create recurring invoices for their scheduled billings, just as they create recurring services for their scheduled service work. In conjunction with our new Invoice Opportunities feature, recurring invoices can be used to reliably create batches of scheduled invoices for customers.
IMPORTANT: This feature is available only to Enterprise subscribers. To upgrade your ServiceTrade subscription to Enterprise, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. To create a new recurring invoice, open the Recurring Invoices section of the location page.
2. Click 'Add Recurring Invoice':
3. Choose a service contract under which this recurring invoice will be billed, a service line to which to associate the invoice's revenue, along with a frequency, start date, and repeat interval.
- Each invoice must have at least one item on it, you will need to also add at least one line item to your recurring invoice (though you can add as many items as you wish).
- The unit prices for your recurring invoice items will be set based on your contract's prices, just as they are on normal invoices.
4. Just as you create jobs from recurring services by using ServiceTrade's Service Opportunities feature, you can create invoices from your recurring invoices using the Invoice Opportunities feature.To use this feature, choose 'Invoice Opportunities' from the Invoice menu at the top of the page.
5. From here, you can search and filter your available opportunities by due month, service line, contract, region, or customer company. Select the locations for which you want to generate invoices, then click the green 'Create Invoices' button:
6. The invoices generated from your recurring invoices look just like normal invoices, but their line items display additional information about the time period to which each item applies: