ServiceTrade users can create Recurring Invoices for their scheduled billings, just as they create recurring services for their scheduled service work. In conjunction with our new Invoice Opportunities feature, recurring Invoices can be used to create batches of scheduled Invoices for customers reliably.
This feature is available only to Enterprise subscribers. To upgrade your ServiceTrade subscription to Enterprise, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creating a New Recurring Invoice
- On the Location page, you want to create a recurring Invoice for, click to open the Recurring Invoices section.
- Click Add Recurring Invoice.
- Choose a service contract under which this recurring Invoice will be billed, a service line to which to associate the Invoice's revenue, along with a frequency, start date, and repeat interval.
- Each Invoice must have at least one item on it, you will need to add at least one line item to your recurring Invoice (though you can add as many items as you wish).
- The unit prices for your recurring Invoice items will be set based on your contract's prices, just as they are on normal Invoices.
Creating Recurring Invoices from Invoice Opportunities
Just as you create Jobs from Recurring Services using ServiceTrade's Service Opportunities feature, you can create Invoices from your recurring Invoices using the Invoice Opportunities feature.
- Click the Invoice button at the top of the page in the navigation menu.
- Click the Invoice Opportunities text below the Invoice button.
- You can search and filter your available opportunities by due month, service line, contract, region, or customer company.
- Fill in the desired information in the available filters, and click the Search button to generate any current Invoice Opportunities.
- Select the Locations for which you want to generate Invoices.
- Click the green Create Invoices button.
- The Invoices generated from your Recurring Invoices look just like normal Invoices, but their line items display additional information about the time period to which each item applies.