This feature is available only to Enterprise subscribers. To upgrade your ServiceTrade subscription to Enterprise, please contact email@example.com.
Creating a New Recurring Invoice
- On the Location page you want to create a recurring Invoice, click to open the Recurring Invoices section.
- Click Add Recurring Invoice.
- Choose a service contract under which this recurring Invoice will be billed.
- Choose a service line to which to associate the Invoice's revenue.
- Choose a frequency, start date, and repeat interval.
- You must add at least one line item to your recurring Invoice.
- The unit prices for your recurring Invoice items will be set based on your contract's prices, just as they are on normal Invoices.
- Click Save.
Creating Recurring Invoices from Invoice Opportunities
Just as you create Jobs from Recurring Services using ServiceTrade's Service Opportunities feature, you can create Invoices from your recurring Invoices using the Invoice Opportunities feature.
- Click the Invoice button at the top of the page in the navigation menu.
- Click the Invoice Opportunities text below the Invoice button.
- You can search and filter your available opportunities by due month, service line, contract, region, or customer company.
- Fill in the desired information in the available filters, and click the Search button to generate any current Invoice Opportunities.
- Select the Locations for which you want to generate Invoices.
- Click the green Create Invoices button.
The Invoices generated from your Recurring Invoices look just like normal Invoices, but their line items display additional information about the time period to which each item applies.
Custom Descriptions on Recurring Invoice Line Items
You can add a custom description to items on recurring invoices.
- On a Location Page, click the Recurring Invoice accordion.
- On the relevant recurring invoice, click the pencil icon.
- Next to an item, click the item's pencil icon.
- Add a custom Description.
- Click Save when done.