The release of the ServiceTrade Mobile App 5.1 for iOS and Android gives techs the ability to add comments to Assets and more efficiently and effectively create and manage Deficiencies in the field.
The new features include:
Technicians will now be able to add comments on Assets within the Mobile App. Asset comments are a great way to communicate information from the field to the office regarding asset-specific information about your customer's on-site equipment.
This is how the comment will appear in the Web Application:
Deficiency Workflow Enhancements
Technicians will now have a much more efficient and streamlined workflow for creating deficiencies within the Mobile App. Instead of navigating through many different pages to add a new deficiency, Technicians will now be able to add a Deficiency via a single-page experience within the Mobile App.
Adding a New Deficiency with the New Enhanced Workflow
- Select the Appointment where you found the issue and select the Deficiencies tile.
Tap the Add Deficiency button at the bottom of the screen.
Tap Description and then type in a description of the issue.
Try to be as descriptive as possible. Once completed, tap Save.
Tap Attachments > Add Attachments (if applicable) by importing media from your library, taking a new video or picture, or by recording an audio memo. Once complete tap Save.
You can repeat this step as many times as necessary.
- Tap Severity and set the Severity of the Deficiency: Inoperable, Deficient, or Suggested.
- Tap Asset and then select the Asset associated with this Deficiency.
- If you don't see the Asset, you may need to add the Asset to the Location first. Click here to learn about Adding Assets.
- Tap Service Line and then select the corresponding Service Line for this specific Asset.
- Tap Status and then select the current status of this Deficiency: New, Fixed, or Verified.
- Toggle on or off whether you would like the Deficiency Visible To Customer.
- Tap Proposed Solution and then type in a detailed Proposed Solution (if applicable) then tap Save.
- Once all previous steps are completed, tap Save on the Add Deficiency page to create the deficiency.