This article will walk Technicians through the process of creating and managing attachments on a Job Appointment in the ServiceTrade Mobile App for iOS.
Important Note: The maximum per-file size for any attachment file is 99 MB.
- In the Mobile App, navigate to the Job Appointment you wish to add an attachment to.
- Tap on the Attachments Tile to open the attachments page.
- On the Attachments page, tap the Add Attachments button.
- Select which type of attachment media you would like to upload from the menu that appears.
- On the Attachment Preview page, tap the Attachment Purpose button and select the purpose of the attachment from the list that appears.
- Tap the Attachment For button and select if the attachment should be for a Job or a Service. This option defaults to the Job.
- Tap the Visible to Customer toggle if you would like for this attachment to appear on customer communications regarding this Job Appointment.
- Tap the Description text and type in a description for the attachment.
- Finally, tap the Upload button to upload the file from your device and onto the Job Appointment in ServiceTrade.
The uploaded attachment will now appear on your Attachments page, along with a date and timestamp of when it was uploaded, the name of the Technician who uploaded it, and the description of the attachment.
Note: If you have any issues uploading an attachment due to internet connectivity issues, please read our article about Offline Mode in the Mobile App.
This video details the process of adding attachments to a Job Appointment via the ServiceTrade Mobile App for iOS.