Today's release sees the following additions to the ServiceTrade Web App:
- A new Incomplete Appointment Clock-out Workflow Account Setting, that allows you to enable or disable this Mobile App Feature.
- Work Acknowledgments and Pre Work Authorizations now display all Job Appointments.
Clock-Out Incomplete Reason Workflow Account Setting
Important Note: This Account Setting will control a feature that will be available with Mobile App Version 5.2.2. If the setting is set to disabled, it will not currently disable the workflow until Mobile App Version 5.2.2 is available and downloaded on your Technician's Mobile Device.
This setting will be automatically enabled for all user accounts when Mobile App Version 5.2.2 is available. You will need to disable this setting, at that time, if you do not want this clock-out workflow for your techs.
- Must be an Account Admin.
- Techs must have the ServiceTrade Mobile App Version 5.2.2 or greater.
A new feature was recently added, when a technician is clocking out from a job appointment and does not mark a service(s) as complete on the Clock Out page, they are presented with a list of reasons to select from.
As an Account Admin you can now disable or enable this Clock-Out Incomplete Reason Workflow.
Follow the steps below to enable this Mobile App setting:
- Log into ServiceTrade Office (app.servicetrade.com) as an Account Admin.
- Click on your Profile Photo.
- Click on Account Settings.
- Click to expand the Technician App Preferences accordion menu.
- Click to select Enabled.
- Click Save when done.
Work Acknowledgments and Pre Work Authorizations now display all Job Appointments
To provide your customer's a clearer picture of what work has been performed or what will be performed, we have made improvements to Work Acknowledgments and Pre Work Authorizations.
Jobs that have multiple appointments will now have those appointments displayed on Work Acknowledgments and Pre Work Authorizations.