Important Note: ServiceForms is now ServiceTrade InspectionManager. InspectionManager retains all of the inspection automation benefits of its predecessor but with some important additions. To read more about this exciting change, read more here.
There may be times when you need to re-assign a dispatch to another device or user. This article will walk you through re-assigning a dispatch from a Device/User to another Device/User.
Note: Technicians cannot re-assign dispatches from within the mobile app.
Re-Assigning a Dispatch
- To re-assign a Dispatch, first log in to your Device Magic Management Console.
- Click the Dispatches tab from the action bar on the left.
- From the Dispatches list, locate the Dispatch you wish to re-assign and click the gear icon on the right.
- Select Re-Assign from the dropdown menu.
- Click the Select Device/User drop-down menu.
- Select the new user you want to assign the Dispatch to.
- Click the Reassign button.
For more on the Device Magic Management Console, see our collection of articles.