Companies - Where you send your Invoice, or essentially, the bill-to address.
- The Company page allows you to keep track of single or multiple Locations, or ship-to addresses, associated with the Company.
- The Company page is where you’ll get an overview of an account and contains paths to all other data associated with the customer.
- Sometimes referred to as: customer, contract customer
Locations - where the work you do for your customers takes place.
- Like the Company page, a Location page is a gateway to all the information that makes up a customer’s Job history and profile with your Company.
- Sometimes referred to as: ship-to, Service address, Job site
Services - the scope of work you are contracted to perform for the customer.
- It can be recurring, meaning you routinely perform the work on a scheduled basis, or one-time.
- Services are the lifeblood of ServiceTrade, and by extension, your business, and represent all the work you do and will do for your customers.
- Sometimes referred to as: work to be done, offering
Assets - the equipment or systems found at customer Locations for which your Company is responsible for servicing and maintaining.
- These can be created and edited in the office or in the field by techs.
- Sometimes referred to as: customer equipment
Jobs - how the work gets done.
- The Job page is where you will keep up to date on all progress and information relating to the work being done for your customer by your techs.
- Sometimes referred to as: project, work order, Service call, ticket
Appointments - separate scheduled and assigned visits on a Job.
- These Appointments represent a date and time when a tech will visit the Location and perform work.
- There can be a single Appointment or multiple Appointments on a Job, depending on how many visits are needed to complete all Services.
- Sometimes referred to as: engagements
Deficiencies - issues found at a Location and logged during a Job by the tech.
- Sometimes referred to as: repairs, problems, default, defect
Work Acknowledgement - a record of Service your techs will leave with a customer at the time of the Appointment.
- Sometimes referred to as: work completion receipt
Service Link - An after-Job report that enables customers to help themselves by reviewing and re-downloading Job information, photos, and paperwork within an email.
Invoice Link. -Like the Service Link, a digital Invoice through which customers can review and even pay for Invoices.
Service Portal - User interface that allows customers to keep track of Quotes, Jobs, Deficiencies, and Invoices from your Company.
Navigation Bar - The series of buttons at the top of ServiceTrade allows you to navigate throughout the application.
Sub-Navigation Bar - Located directly underneath the Nav Bar, this provides specific sub-categories related to the options listed on the Nav Bar.
Profile Picture - Your Profile Picture is located on the far right-hand side of the Nav Bar. Clicking on your Profile Picture allows you to edit your Profile, Manage Account Settings, and sign out of ServiceTrade.
Tablet Mode (Mobile Web App) - can be accessed by scrolling to the bottom of the Web App and clicking on "Switch to Tablet Mode."
This provides a view similar to what techs will see in the mobile app.
Action Menu - You'll find the Action Menu located on the right-hand side of your screen on multiple pages throughout ServiceTrade, including Locations, Jobs, Quotes, Invoices, Deficiencies, and others.