IMPORTANT: Accepting online payments via Invoice Link Payments is only available to ServiceTrade customers in the United States.
Some of your customers may not wish to pay via the Invoice Link. For those customers wishing to pay by phone.
The Quick Payments feature within your payments portal allows you to easily collect credit card payments from your customers. To access this feature:
- On the Payment Portal, click the Quick Payment button on your dashboard.
- Once you arrive at the Quick Payment page, you can fill out the form as pictured below to get started:
- Enter your customer's information. If you are charging an existing customer, their name will appear in the dropdown menu, along with their information.
- If you are creating a new customer, select New Customer from the dropdown and enter their first and last name and email address. This is the only information required.
- If this is a new customer, enter the cardholder's name, card number, expiration date, CVV, and zip code.
- Enter the amount you would like your customer to pay and any additional notes.
- Press Charge, and you are ready to send.
- The system will still save customer information and payment methods.
Note: This will not update the payment status within ServiceTrade. To update the payment status of the ServiceTrade Invoice, please follow the instructions in this article.