Important Note: ServiceForms is now ServiceTrade InspectionManager. InspectionManager retains all of the inspection automation benefits of its predecessor but with some important additions. To read more about this exciting change, read more here.
This article will walk you through the steps to view and export a specific technician’s submissions in the Management Console. There are a couple of different ways to do this, depending on whether you want to see all of a tech’s submissions or just their submissions for a specific form.
Viewing a Technician's Submissions
- After logging in to your Management Console, click the Devices tab from the action bar on the left.
- Scroll through the Devices list to find the device belonging to the technician whose submissions you’d like to view, or use the search bar to find them.
- Once you have located the desired device, click on the device name to open the device details page.
- The right-hand side of the device details page shows the list of the technician's submissions.
- Clicking View on any submission will open a pop-up with more information.
- This pop-up will display the Submission ID, which can be used to easily locate the submission in the Submissions List if you want to examine its data.
- It also shows:
- The Name of the form submitted.
- When the submission was received.
- Which destinations it was successfully sent to.
- It also shows:
Exporting a Technician's Submissions
Clicking “Export submission list” at the top of the Recent Submissions list will open a menu that allows you to export the tech’s submissions, as either an Excel file (.xlsx) or as a Comma-separated file (.csv) from a desired range of dates.
Viewing All of a Technician's Submissions for a Specific Form
- Navigate to the Forms tab.
- Locate the desired form.
- Click the number under Submissions to open the Submissions List for that form.
- Next, search for the technician’s name in the search bar, and you will be left with the submissions of that particular form from that technician.
For more on the Device Magic Management Console, see our collection of articles.