Important Note: ServiceForms is now ServiceTrade InspectionManager. InspectionManager retains all of the inspection automation benefits of its predecessor but with some important additions. To read more about this exciting change, read more here.
The Device Magic Management Console allows you to export submission data as either an Excel File (.xlsx) or as a Comma-separated file (.csv). This article will walk you through the steps for exporting submission data.
How to Export All Submission Data for a Form
- First, after logging in to your Management Console, click the Forms tab in the action bar on the left.
- Locate the form you wish to export data for, either by scrolling through the Forms list or using the search bar.
- Once you have located the desired form, click the number under Submissions to go to the submissions list for that form.
- If you wish to export all the submission data for that form, click the Download All button in the top right corner.
- Choose the desired file type from the dropdown menu.
- This will automatically begin a download of the submission data.
How to Export Individual Submission Data for a Form
- If you only want to export data from a specific submission or submissions, check the boxes next to the desired submissions.
- Click the Bulk Actions button.
- Select a file type under the Download Selected heading in the dropdown menu.
Once the data has been exported, it will appear in a format similar to the Management Console. Each submission will occupy a single row of the spreadsheet, and each column will represent a specific field on the form. See the example below:
For more on the Device Magic Management Console, see our collection of articles.