Important Note: ServiceForms is now ServiceTrade InspectionManager. InspectionManager retains all of the inspection automation benefits of its predecessor but with some important additions. To read more about this exciting change, read more here.
This article will walk you through the process of removing a device from your organization in the Device Magic Management Console.
- After logging in to your Management Console, click the Devices tab in the action bar on the left.
- From the Devices list, scroll until you find the device you wish to remove or use the search bar to locate it.
- When you have found the desired device, click the gear icon to the right of the device name.
- Select Remove from the dropdown menu that appears.
- After confirming that you want to remove the device from your organization, the device list will refresh.
NOTE: If you wish to re-add the removed device to your organization, you will need to send a new invitation, or the device user can send a new join request via their Mobile Forms app with the Organization Key.
For more on the Device Magic Management Console, see our collection of articles.