Important Note: ServiceForms is now ServiceTrade InspectionManager. InspectionManager retains all of the inspection automation benefits of its predecessor but with some important additions. To read more about this exciting change, read more here.
This article will walk you through the steps to change your time zone in the Device Magic Management Console.
A great deal of data is timestamped in your Management Console, such as when forms are created and updated when submissions are received, and when dispatches are sent. By default, your Management Console will be set to Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
Follow the steps below to change your time zone to accurately reflect your location.
- After logging in to your Management Console, scroll down the action bar on the left-hand side of the screen and expand the Settings dropdown menu.
- Select Personal Settings.
- Switch to the Preferences tab on that page.
- Select the time zone that best reflects your local time from the dropdown menu.
- The page will automatically refresh, and you should see a green banner at the top of your screen, indicating that your time zone has been updated.
For more information on the Device Magic Management Console, see our collection of articles.