With this ServiceTrade release, it's now possible to release (or unrelease) Appointments in a batch, using the appointment list.
How to Bulk Release and Unrelease Appointments
- To bulk-release Appointments, simply visit the Appointments list and perform a search for the appointments that you want to release.
For instance, if you want to release all appointments scheduled for tomorrow, search for the status 'Scheduled', and enter tomorrow's date into both the 'Schedule: From' and 'Schedule: To' date filters, then click Search:
- Click the checkbox next to each Appointment that you want to release, or click the checkbox at the top of the list to select all the Appointments shown on the screen
- Once the desired appointments are selected, click the gear icon at the top of the list, then choose 'Release/Unrelease Appointments' from the flyout menu that appears
- You will be prompted for the release activity to perform on the selected Appointments. Choose 'Release Appointments' to release all the selected Appointments to your Technicians (which makes them visible in the technicians' mobile apps), or 'Unrelease Appointments' to remove the selected appointments from your technicians' mobile apps....
- then click the 'Release appointments' button to perform the selected activity.
- You'll see a warning if you attempt to release Appointments that have already been released (or if you attempt to unrelease Appointments that are not yet released):
Contact List Export Improvements
The Contract list spreadsheet export now includes a 'created_on' column that indicates when the contact was initially created.
The Quote Page now includes a warning on the 'Send to Customer' screen if you attempt to send a Quote that does not have any services. All Quotes should include services that describe the work that you will perform for your customer.