There may be times when you need to send a message to multiple Contacts, ServiceTrade makes this easy by allowing you to send a variety of message types to your customers in bulk.
Your user role will need the following activities:
- Manage Jobs
- Manage Invoices
- Request Quote
You can bulk message in Service Link and Invoice Link on the following pages:
Sending Messages in Bulk
Regardless of which page you wish to use, the walkthrough below will assist you in getting the message to all of your intended recipients.
- Navigate to the Quotes, Appointments, or Invoices pages.
- Fill in the desired criteria you wish to use in the Search Fields.
- Then click Search.
- Click the checkbox above the list to select all of your results. If you have results you do not wish to use, you can click the checkbox within the individual rows to remove them from your intended recipient's list.
- With your selection finalized, click the Gear Icon next to the Select All checkbox.
- Then click the Send button.
- In the new window that appears, use the Send to Contacts drop-down to select which Contacts will receive your message.
- In the text field, you can type a generic message that will appear as the body of your email to all recipients.
- When finished, click the blue Send button in the bottom left corner of the window.
- When completed, status updates for all successfully sent messages and any that had errors will be displayed at the top of your Navigation Bar.